Friday, August 17, 2007

Photo Op



A couple of weekends ago, my roommate and I attended the Hendersonville Co-op potluck. I made Maija's Guiness Cake, which is always a big hit. There were probably more desserts on the table than anything else. We met quite a few cool people there and I ate my fair share's worth of organic watermelon and lemonade. It's been like 98 degrees here for the past few weeks straight and the grass is brown and crunchy. All of the leaves are falling off of the trees and all of my plants have died except for the rosemary. It's so hot that walking Alfred outside in the middle of the day is pretty difficult. On the other hand, I've probably gotten more of a tan this summer than I have in ages.

1 comment:

M said...

A.) of course my cake was a hit.. it's main ingredient is beer.

B.) ...tan huh? you sure look it.