Thursday, January 3, 2008

off on the right foot.



a list of random wishes:
to take my mix cds live and on air
to read all of the ny library classics list
and some of the nyt best of the year list
but to finish the five books i bought last week
to forever have enough goat cheese to eat with my meals
to cuddle with alfred and jackie under the covers
to take down the xmas tree without an explosion of needles
to get said xmas tree recycled without a year full of needles in my car
to reach enlightenment
to send cards and packages to all of my friends
to make a giant batch of chocolate chip cookies (which i haven't done in a while)
to cut my hair
to find a new irish soap opera to follow
to kick ass at my job
to grow a jungle of plants similar to an english conservatory in my room
to draw
to photograph
to go to the met
to smile
to wake up, walk the dogs, have a little breakfast, and a big cup of hot coffee

2 comments:

M said...

this made me both laugh out loud and tear up.

damnit, i must be getting my period.

M said...

"VEEL, VEEL, VEEL!"

TAVA PUBLIKA KAARO PEEC JAUNIEM BLOKIEM! MEES LAUZHAM KAFIJAS KRUZES PRET BROKASTU GALDA, TROSHNJA SIMFONIJAA VAR SKAIDRI DZIRDEET, "VEEL! VEEL! VEEL!"