Monday, November 5, 2007

seriously.

i've been told that I don't have enough writing on my blog.

sorry, but this post isn't going to address that.

when i originally began this blog, I wanted it to be a forum to display and receive feedback on my art, photos mostly. but i haven't quite gotten coordinated down here yet with the developing and all. and i got a little off track having fun posting things otherwise.
in a direct rip-off of jeremy's nicely put retrospective, i have decided to post some older pictures of my own.

latvia.

savannah.
utah.
montana.
sweden.
brooklyn.
herald square.
8th street.

4 comments:

Jeremy Ryan Carr said...

I am shamed, humbled, and inspired by these images.

M said...

you don't need words when you have your bendable lens..
i am glad you are my best friend, because i don't think there is a time in my life i've loved fully that has escaped your genuine & thoughtful documentation.

*mara* said...

aww, i bow my head in thanks.

jo said...

this is...perfect. and exactly what i plan to get busy "ripping off" whenever i get around to setting up my own blog. i will see you soon?